One of the things I love about being a tourism student, is the opportunities to go on site visits to the different areas in the tourism industry, and get a chance see and learn more, from the industry players. Got a chance to go to the lovely Emporium Hotel with the school; and it's just such a wonderful experience that I have to share; Hope you'd enjoy, x
1) Emporium Hotel Brisbane, Brisbane's first luxury, award winning boutique hotel, located at 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley
2) There is a recurring theme, and use of frangipani throughout the hotel. Subtle hints of the flower were used from the frangipani leaf shaped structure at the front desk, to frangipani laser cut window panes, to the custom made carpets! When asked, the reason for the use of the flower is due to the fact that there were many frangipani trees on the property, which serves as an inspiration to owners Anthony and Francine John
3) A lovely view, of the Emporium Precinct.
4) The Emporium Suite, we were told that Mrs. Francine John had played a huge part in the interior design of the hotel. Every where from the main areas, to the rooms; it is a must to get a nod of approval from her, before any design/decor is changed.
5) The gorgeous ensuite; definitely in love with the use of mirror and marble.
6) Molton Brown facial/bath products; only the best for their guests!
7) The jacuzzi/bath; adjacent to the balcony;
8) View from the hotel
9) Finding a little slice of Paris, here in Brisbane- A quaint little French patisserie; beside the hotel. I was told that the pastries here, were fantastic! The scones and brownies served for tea were definitely marvellous.