17.6.11

Amber, Burgundy & Crimson.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1) Free Chai Latte which they were giving out; it’s really yummy! I’ve gone out to Coles to get a box; at $6.50, it’s really worth it!
2) I’m not a fan of the colour; but that vintage, blue car is gorgeous!
3) Sunset is one of my favourite times of the day; where you unwind and relax.
4) The sushis are absolutely delicious!
5) And the girls, with the birthday girl in the middle;
6) One of the nicest drinks I’ve tried; really love the Green Tea Iced Tea; and I’m absolutely in love with my new leopard print sweater from Urban Outfitters
7) Gold Coast, can't wait to see you again next Sunday! <3


Photobucket
Photobucket

Went over to David Jones’ food court over at Queens Street for a bit of light reading today when Stephanie sat down on the table next to me. I’m not exactly a “red” person; but I’m absolutely in love with Burgundy this season!

I just had to tell her what a gorgeous cardigan she’s got and she told me she got it from an Opt Shop! That’s one of the best things I love about thrifting; finding something which someone else discarded; and wearing it like you’ve got it from the High Streets! It’s lovely <3

By the way; that dodgy picture of me was taken at my apartment’s lift landing; Absolutely in love with that AX blazer which I got for a steal in NY; as it goes with everything! Love the juxtaposition of the material against the casual plaid top; of course, how can I forget the piece de resistance; red lippy! It’s something which I’ve wanted to tried for the longest time; and I just love this colour from Rimmel!

Wearing: Blazer (AX), Shirt (Topshop), Pants (Zara), Boots (Jones the Bootsmaker), Bag (Prada, straps from an Espirit bag!), Lippy (Alarm by Rimmel)

By the way, I just want to thank all of you who've left comments below and on Twitter;  Really meant a lot to me; and I'll try to do a good job! xx

5 comments:

  1. Great pics :)
    Thank ♥

    Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.6.11

    all looks amazing, especially the chai latte. yum!

    you're really pretty!



    http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm... that sushi looks delightful. I love the outfits too!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, where abouts do you live? It's awesome ot meet fellow Aussie bloggers :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her cardigan is a gorgeous colour and you're right, thrifting definitely has it's perks to get unique pieces. You look really cute in that photo Ellie! Love the shirt and that blazer. Also, that sushi looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete