1.6.12

Fridays' Interiors

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've always loved the concept of a bright, airy space, and one that is decorated with framed, quirky prints and flowers with names much fancier than mine (at least for me;p). This Swedish apartment may not be as fancy as the other ones that I've posted, and yet... It is so... Quietly, stunning.  (And anyone who says that white is boring, really ought to be shot!) I love how, the centre pieces of the apartment is in the wooden furnitures- look at how it really stands out in this airy white space. 

photo credits: design attractor

1 comment:

  1. Love this appartament, the light which is given by the white colour. Really would like to live there.
    and I make me smile the thing that the shower is in the bedroom like it was a wardrobe :D

    ReplyDelete